My Black Hole Astrophysics group in TDLI started in 2021. Member’s research is wide variety covering from theory to observation related black hole astrophysics. We have a weekly group meeting for students (Wednesday) and postdocs (Thursday).
This is the current member:
- Dr. Zhenyu Zhu (Oct. 2021 -), TDLI prized postdoctoral fellow
- Dr. Hongzhe Zhou (Sep. 2022 -), TDLI prized postdoctoral fellow
- Dr. Indu Dihingia (Dec. 2022 -), TDLI prized postdoctoral fellow, EHT member
- Dr. Hai Yang (Summer 2023 -), TDLI prized postdoctoral fellow
- Hongxuan Jiang (Sep. 2022 -)
- Mingyuan Zhang (Sep. 2022 -)
- Xufan Hu (Sep. 2023 -)
- Yunming Zhu (Sep. 2022 -)
External supervising Ph.D. students:
- Saurabh (Sep. 2021-), master student in Charusat Univ., India
- Dr. Yuzhu Cui (Dec 2021 -Feb 2023), move to Zhejiang Laboratory
Join our research group:
I accept undergraduate and graduate students (master or Ph.D.) as a supervisor and am looking for a postdoc to work with me. Information is the following:
If you are interested in it, please get in touch with me.